Person to contact and responsible carrier for this forum
Die Datenschutzerklärung des Forums
können Sie hier
- Why can't I login to my account?
- Your computer must accept Cookies to identify you as a member.
Please refer to your browser's help page if you're not sure how to activate Cookies.
- I can't use HTML but I'd like to format my text. How can I do this?
- For security reasons you can't use HTML in your posts. However, we offer alternative codes you can use . These are easy to use and similar to HTML.
||Displays bold text.|
||Displays italic text.|
You can also use multiple tags. e.g. if you want to display
"Visit my Forum!" in red and bold print, type in the following:
[b][rot]Visit my Forum![/rot][/b]
Additionally you have the following options:
|[url=http://www.homepagemodules.de]Create your own forum![/url]
||Create your own forum!|
||Inserts an image in your post.|
||Inserts an email address in you post.|
||inserts a horizontal ruler|
||Displays small text.|
||Displays large text.|
Displays preformatted text,
e.g. characters (spaces) with a fixed with.
||Displays source text without interpreting forum code.|
||Formats your text using CSS (advanced option)|
- What are "Private Messages"?
- "Private Messages" are like e-mails. However, you can send them directly from the forum. You can send messages to every member of the Forum that only the recipient can see. You need to be a registered member to use this feature.
- What are "moderators?"
- Moderators are members with special privileges.
Moderators are appointed by the administrator in order to keep to forums "clean and tidy". I.e. they watch out for illegal contents or insulting behavior.
To fulfill this task, they have a few additional user rights (e.g. they can close or move threads and can delete messages of other users).
If you are interested in becoming a moderator, please get in touch with the administrator of the forum.
- What is a "thread"?
- In electronic forums, a "thread" is a set of messages (at least theoretically) discussing the same topic. That's why it is sometimes referred to as 'topic'.
- How can I create a thread? What do I have to keep in mind when I create a thread?
- To create a thread you may have to be a registered member of a forum. You can apply for membership by clicking "register", and fill in the necessary information. Please keep in mind that Cookies must be enabled to use the forum.
Before you open a thread in a forum, you should consider which category/forum your message fits in best before posting. Your thread will get more attention if you choose a precise subject. Please help us keeping the forum well-structured and thus more enjoyable to read!
- Why should I register?
- As a registered member of the forum you have plenty of advantages: You have full access to the forums and benefit from additional features like signatures, private messages, post subscriptions etc.
- What is a signature? How can I change my signature?
- Your signature is attached to each of your posts. Mind though, that you can only use this feature as a registered member.
You can create your own signature in "Settings".
- What rules apply in the forum?
- Just like in real life there are a few rules to be considered before posting. Posts with racist, pornographic or insulting content are not tolerated. The same applies to links to illegal material or pornographic sites. Make sure you respect the personal rights of the affected persons and organizations when you post personal data or material you didn't create yourself.
- What's a blog?
- A blog is a journal or diary created by one or more authors.
- What's the difference between the Forum Blog an a user blog?
The Forum Blog is a collaborative blog where all members of the board may participate by creating posts in the appropriate categories.
Once enabled by the administrator, every member of the forum may create his/her own blog which only he or she can edit.
- What's my profile guestbook?
- If you enable the profile guestbook, other members may leave messages for you to see.
- What's the Activity Feed?
- The activity feed is a listing of all forum action. It's the easiest way to find out what you missed while you were offline.
- How do I add pictures to my posts?
- The easiest way to include images to you post is to use the "add file" funktion. After you have uploaded the image(s), you can click on insert to open the insert file dialogue. Within the dialog, you may choose the image size or alignment before adding it to the post.
- What file types may i upload as attachments to a forum post?
- We currently support uploading files with a size of up to 2 Mb and one of the following file types:.jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png, .sxw, .pdf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .ppsx, .xlsx, .odt, .sxc, .xls, .zip, .rar, .mp3, .xml, .vsd
MANCHESTER AIRPORT TRAVEL FORUM